Phone Fears Are Real!! I struggled with phone fear for the first year I was in business. I wanted it all to be automatic after all we are living in a internet world.Boy was I wrong! This is still a relationship building business and people still want the one on one contact.
So I set out to get over my phone fears. Turns out this is a problem most everyone has. I was not alone and neither are you.
However, why do we have phone fears? Well if you were raised in the age of land lines like me. We always got the telemarketers who called during dinner and our parents would get so mad and no one wants to be yelled at especially when we are just trying to make a living. So we our conscious mind develops a fear of calling people we don't know to protect us.
5 Tips To Get Over Phone Fears you have developed over time-
1. Getting Ready For Calls: Come up with a few affirmations that help you prepare yourself, Repeat these affirmations to yourself over and over. I also recommend listen to your favorite song to pump you up for the call. Smile people on the other end of phone can feel it! Jump around dance. Get Happy!!
2. Get Into Character: Whether you are making no money or you are in the 5 figures you MUST be a confident leader. Get into character who do you see yourself as? Visualize the person on the other end of the line walking across your company stage and pointing at you as they say “I Never Gave Up Because Of You!”
3. Be You: People are wanting to know you are a real person, so be you! If you are not a suit and tie person don't pretend to be one. Just be you and have fun! You want people on your team you get along with and you won't know that if you are not being you!! You are about to change this person life and . If they don't see that it is their problem not yours.
4. Brand You: When marketing online it is everything to be branding yourself! This way you can grow with your business and people come to you not your company. You are building YOUR business not adding to your companies business. Also, when it come to the phone people already know you before you even call. In fact they are waiting for you call. I got very lucky and found a company that helped teach me all the branding and marketing to become successful online. Check it out if you are ready to Become The Hunted Not The Hunter
5. Have A Capture Page: Without a capture page you really don't have to worry about getting over phone fears, you must captured your prospects information to even have a call to make right?!?. Capture pages are easy and you can change them to whatever you want through the same system I use. MLSP
When using all 5 Tips To Getting Over Phone Fears! together you are unstoppable. Branding yourself will make everything a lot easy people will know who you are before you even get on the phone. If you enjoyed this please like, comment and share!!